Monday, February 07, 2005

NYC to SAN Background

I have come to the realization that my P910 phone, camera, wondertoy has it's limits. I have played around a ton with trying to extract the video and drop it into Pinnacle or something else all with really bad results. I broke down and tried to figure out how to do some editing with Quicktime which is limited but kind of clever.

So as for advanced edited clips, thats going to have to be done with a real camera and real editing software. I am sure there will be moments where that might be worth it, I am just not sure how often though. The cool thing about the phone is the impromptu nature of it and the compactness. The bad thing is the video really sucks. I have an email out to Packet Video to see if there is an up sampler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home